Thursday, November 28, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness ~ Day 27

I've been a Garth fan since day 1... I was a teenager; my bedroom walls were plastered with posters and pictures of him; LITERALLY plastered.  I even had senior pictures taken with some of my posters and pictures.  To say I was a super-fan is an understatement... I'm also the only Garth fan who has never been to a concert.  (I will fix that one someday)

I love music... listen to it all day.  In addition to Garth; Trace Adkins, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Carrie Underwood... but also like classic rock, rap, classic country, almost anything....

I also remember growing up with the Grandon's doing their jam sessions ~ such fun times and precious memories!  I have a recording of Mary (aka Mom) singing "It's Your Love"... love it!

Day 27 and I'm thankful for music.

 
 
 

No comments: