Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 1

It's November 1st and that means it's the time of the year to remember what you're thankful for.  Can be anything, can be big or small, serious or funny. 

I'm going to start the thankful season off with my precious daughters.  Emerald, my miracle baby... I waited a very long time for my first born child... over 2 years of trying and more than a year of that on fertility treatments.  I was overjoyed when I found out I was carrying this bundle of joy.  5 years later, I'm thankful that she picked me to be her mommy... she's a sassy, smart, gorgeous, Kindergartner, dancer, overall special little girl and I love her to pieces and could not be more proud! 

Ireland came along 20 months after Emerald... a definite mama's girl from the start.  So thrilled to have another daughter, another cheerleader, another dancer, another whatever-it-is-that-she-wants-to-be.  She's a full of attitude, intelligent, beautiful, preschooler, lovely little girl.  I'm so proud of her and love her so much. 

These two blonde haired, blue eyed girls have made me the person I am.  I try to do better for them and because of them.  So for this first day of being thankful, I am more than thankful for my daughters... I'm thankful, grateful, relieved that I am so blessed to have these two in my life. 

No comments: