Sunday, November 24, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 24

I have one of the best brother-in-laws ever... Mike is my husband's twin brother.  I don't normally refer to him as my brother-in-law, but rather my brother, "the bro" and I am "Sis". 

Mike is my brother in every sense of the word, except for biological.  We can talk about anything, he looks out for me, he's a loving and attentive uncle to the girls.  We've done so much together over the past years... State Fair trips, Wicked, shopping at Tanger, Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthdays, him being in the room right up until about 15 minutes prior to Emerald's birth (I think he was a bit scared!), numerous BBQs, and lots more. 

I love Mike; he is my brother. 

Mike - May 2013
 
Mike & Ireland - July 2013
 
Mike with Ireland & Emerald - July 2013
 
Mike teaching the girls some jump rope moves - July 2013

No comments: