Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8 ~ Preschool Teachers

Tonight was Emmie's open house at her preschool.  Which means lots of 3 and 4 year olds running around.  Which means lots of noise, lots of chaos, lots of running, lots of... well, lots of 3 and 4 year olds!  Which brings me to what I'm thankful for...

I'm eternally grateful for those very patient people who are preschool teachers and keep all of those little boys and girls on task and even more importantly ~ TEACH them.  Emmie has learned so much already this year; I'm so impressed and proud of her.  She loves going to school and she loves her teachers.  She talks about it being so fun and Ireland can't wait to go to school too.

I'm very thankful for Mrs. Murray and Mrs. Timmerman for their patience and for teaching my precious baby and all the other precious children. 

No comments: